Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mini Tropical Getaway Treatment for My Sweet Husband


When I read the email from the Mini Blizzard Treatsmen, asking for my help to complete their mission... I accepted it right away! = ) My husband came first into my mind, because i think he is very much deserving to be given this special treat in a BIG, mini way AKA, the Mini Blizzard® Treatment. I believe this video that I've made, really lives up to that description... It might be just a mini SPA treatment but I gave MY ALL in preparing this. I even made a BIG effort to get the Mini Blizzards and the Dairy Queen meal. ; ) Everything's worth it though because my main goal is to give my husband some relaxaxion & pampering when he comes home from a tiring day at work. Hope you all have fun watching this video! I know I enjoyed making this myself, and I'm so happy my husband liked it too! = ) Wish me luck! For my YouTube subscribers & those who also want to re-create the same mini tropical getaway spa treatment, here are the things I used in this video: ~colorful beach towel -bought from Kmart ~faux palm tree -barrowed from Grandma ~tropical beach painting -bought from eBay ~old spool side table -from our friend ~beige blanket (that should look like beach sand) ~shells on a net hanging decor -bought from Rite Aid ~2 lamps (for accent lighting... although I know i should have put more lamps because it's too dark still) ~orchid plant -bought from Meijers ~beach themed picture frame - bought from Family Dollar ~little basket of shells -bought from a local Dollar Store ~big ...

Price Black And Decker Hand Held Vacuum Cleaners




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links